Monday, April 17, 2017

Beautiful Voices: Heidi Niespodzany

Beautiful Voices is our ongoing blog series that highlights inspiring, empowering women. Our most recent Beautiful Voice is Heidi Niespodzany. See what she says when Annmarie asks her some questions about her own personal beauty.

My name is Heidi Niespodzany. I’m 26, a born and raised Wisconsinite, and one of my favorite things to do is be active outside. I was raised on a farm but have lived in the city of Milwaukee for 11 years and now wonder how I ever lived in the country! Planting my garden and cooking are therapeutic to me. I sell real estate and could spend an entire afternoon picking out designs and home decor. Studying naturopathic medicine is a side hobby that I’d possibly consider going back to school for down the road – there’s so much to be discovered.

What was your biggest challenge and how did you overcome it?

My biggest challenge in life thus far was watching my mother struggle with cancer throughout my childhood and losing her at the age of 13. I always tell people my father buried his heart with hers, as he became abusive once she was gone. I overcame this challenge by removing myself from the situation and surrounding myself with great people. I used my athletic abilities to earn a scholarship and the opportunity to attend college to earn my degree. I’m proud of the strong, independent business woman I am today.

If money was no object what would you be doing?

If money was not an object, I would go to school for naturopathic medicine .. and of course, travel the world. Australia, France, the Netherlands .. you name it.

Where and when do you feel most at peace?

I feel most at peace when I’m decorating my home, riding my bike or sitting at the end of a pier in the morning drinking my coffee. I love to be outside.

What does beauty mean to you?

Beauty to me is formulated by good habits. Lots of sleep, clean organic eating, H20 + H20 + H20, removing makeup before bed, flossing your teeth, cleaning your sheets .. the little things that are sometimes hardest to do.

What makes you feel beautiful?

I’m 6’0 but I feel beautiful when I wear high heels. I feel like a model.

What do you do when you want to pamper yourself?

When I want to pamper myself I sleep in, draw a hot bath with essential oils, wear a charcoal mask with ACV followed by the AnnMarie Moisturizing Mask and listen to relaxing music. Wisconsin winters are brutal so it’s a great way to start out the week. Sometimes I’ll paint my nails while I sit in the bathtub too.  I consider it my free spa day at home… I clearly don’t have kids yet 😉

What’s your favorite beauty secret or tip?

My favorite beauty tip is that less is more. Always.

How does Annmarie’s mission fit into your lifestyle?

AnnMarie’s mission fits my lifestyle because I agree with many of Kevin’s health/medical beliefs. I don’t think we can outsmart science, but I’m a true believer our habits make us who we are. Incorporating health all the way down to our face/body products is a small tweak that can lead go big changes.

Isn’t she beautiful?

Much Love,
Annmarie Skin Care

(If you’re interested in being featured as one of our Beautiful Voices, please email us at newyou@annmariegianni.com.

The following post Beautiful Voices: Heidi Niespodzany was first published on Annmarie Gianni Skin Care.

No comments:

Post a Comment