Monday, June 26, 2017

A 21-Day Recharge to Help You Turn Back the Clock (and a Recipe)

Guest post By Soraida Alma with Wellness by Soraida

A couple of years ago I was at a crossroads. I wanted to lose weight and drop the other struggles I had. I suffered with hormonal imbalance, weight gain, joint pain, and low energy. (I’m sure many of you can relate.)

It was disappointing to alter my lifestyle only to see no results. It was awful and I still had to deal with my existing ailments. Then I found a solution: a mostly raw food, plant-based diet.

Why Raw?

By consuming your food raw or uncooked you obtain the maximum amount of nutrients. Cooking food destroys a great deal of the natural enzymes in your food that are needed to break down your food. Eating raw eliminates this problem, gives you an amazing boost in energy and eliminates those mid-day crashes.

Also, the mental clarity and focus that you have is unbelievable!

In the 1930’s Paul Kouchakoff, M.D. discovered that if your diet consisted of MORE than 51% cooked food, your body would attack the food as if a foreign organism was invading it. He went on to show that if 51% of your meals were raw, you would not have a white blood cell reaction, so your immune system would not be activated with a false alarm.

Your immune system is already overburdened with all the toxins in our environment, so by eating at least 51% of your food raw, you will help to reduce the chronic stress + boost your immunity.

Generally, eating your food in its most natural state is going to be the most beneficial to your mind, body and soul. That’s why I created the 21-Day Raw Food Recharge.

The Results

By going raw and plant-based, not only did I lose the weight I wanted, but I freed myself from all the ailments I had before, slept like a baby, cleared my skin, balanced my hormones and took years off my appearance. At 53 years old, you would never know I ever had any problems or guess my true age!

What About You?

If I got these amazing results, think of what you can do in just 21 days eating a mostly raw food, plant-based diet. At the very least, you’ll come away feeling cleansed and refreshed because you know your body will be in its optimum state. And it’s a delicious diet to follow so there won’t be any boring, tasteless meals. As a bonus to you, I want you to try out one of my favorite recipes from the plan.

Chocolate Mousse

Ingredients

1 avocado
5 dates (soaked 10 minutes & pitted)
1/4 cup of honey
1/4 cup cacao powder
1/4 water (add more if needed for desired consistency)

Directions

Put it all in your blender until creamy. Top with coconut flakes or almond slivers and fresh berries. Stick in the freezer for an hour or until cold and it’s perfect! Enjoy!!

Your amazing self is waiting for you. Do the 21-day recharge and be blown away by what your body can do when it’s fed the right foods. Get the 21-Day Raw Food Recharge for a limited time for only $37 and you will also get the 60 Easy Recipes Program for free!
Health & Happiness,

Soraida Alma
www.wellnessbysoraida.com

See you inside the challenge! Let us know how you like it in the comments below!

The following post A 21-Day Recharge to Help You Turn Back the Clock (and a Recipe) was first published on Annmarie Skin Care.

No comments:

Post a Comment