Monday, May 14, 2018

Beautiful Voices: Kristina Cole

Beautiful Voices is our ongoing blog series that highlights inspiring, empowering women. Our most recent Beautiful Voice is Kristina Cole. See what she says when Annmarie asks her some questions about her own personal beauty.

Kristina Cole is a Functional Medicine Health Coach, CHHC, AADP living in Northern California. She is passionate about helping people find true wellness. In Kristina's spare time she likes to get outdoors and spend time adventuring with family. You can check her out on her website, www.kristinacole.com.

Who do you feel you are today? What event has defined your life?

I feel like I’m a mom on a mission. After having my kids I found myself reflecting on what I wanted my future to look like and the example I wanted to be. I’ve been transitioning for a corporate career to more of an entrepreneur helping others resolve health issues through Functional Medicine health coaching.

What was your biggest challenge and how did you overcome it?

Throughout my 30’s I felt like I was searching, but I really wasn’t sure what I was searching for. It was my own discomfort with the ‘standard’ answers and researching alternative options that I uncovered not only solutions, but a passion.

What is an issue you are passionate about?

Digging into root causes of chronic health concerns and helping others make lifestyle changes that dramatically improve their well being. It’s not until you lose your health that you truly value how important it is.

What's the best piece of advice you've ever received?

Trust your instincts. No one knows you, or children as well as you do. If something doesn’t feel right, don’t settle, keep searching until you find the solution.

Where and when do you feel most at peace?

Being in nature, breathing in fresh air from the trees or from the ocean elevate my mood and make me happy. One of my favorite activities is taking the boat out on the lake with my family and taking in the gorgeous scenery and watching my children bask in the serenity.

What does beauty mean to you?

A well intentioned heart. Accepting of others without compromising your own beliefs.

What makes you feel beautiful?

Laughter and joy, feeling strong and healthy.

What's your favorite beauty secret or tip?

Using clean products. Your skin absorbs so much, giving it clean products that nurture your skin is my top tip.

What makes you feel most alive? Most dead?

I feel the most alive when I am in the moment. So often we get caught up in our heads and don’t focus on the here and now. The most dead is usually when I’m sitting in my windowless corporate office.

How does Annmarie's mission fit into your lifestyle?

I love the clean products! I have been making my own using essential oils for a few years, so I loved finding Annmarie’s! The sun protection is awesome and I love, love, love the face oils. I share these products with friends, family and clients all the time. It’s just so important.

What are your words of wisdom to other beauties out there?

Believe in yourself, follow your dreams, embrace mother nature.

isn’t she beautiful?

MUCH LOVE,
ANNMARIE SKIN CARE

(If you’re interested in being featured as one of our Beautiful Voices, please email us at newyou@annmariegianni.com.)

The following post Beautiful Voices: Kristina Cole was first published on Annmarie Skin Care.

No comments:

Post a Comment