Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Beautiful Voices: Natacha Pavlov

Beautiful Voices is our ongoing blog series that highlights inspiring, empowering women. Our most recent Beautiful Voice is Sharon Shiner. See what she says when Annmarie asks her some questions about her own personal beauty.

Natacha Pavlov is an author and historical fiction writer. Her latest book (2017) tells the story of her Russian grandfather. She’s currently at work on her historical fiction novel set in pre-Islamic Arabia. To learn more, please visit her website at http://www.natachapavlov.com/.

What’s the best piece of advice you’ve ever received?

To trust you intuition, gut-feeling, or whatever else you’d like to call it. There’s a reason you feel called to do certain things in life, so taking any step(s) in that direction continuously reveals the path. The more you learn to trust it, the better you get at it and it’s quite uplifting to feel guided!

Where and when do you feel most at peace?

I’ve come to find that any activity that requires my deep concentration makes me feel at peace. I feel that way while painting, writing, praying/meditating, reading, research, gardening, etc. I’d say a tell-tale sign is when time flies and you haven’t even noticed!

What’s your favorite beauty secret or tip?

Praying / meditating (the terms are interchangeable to me), slowing down, and good quality sleep.

What do you do when you want to pamper yourself?

My Brussels upbringing may have something to do with it, but I love chocolate! Some quality chocolate instantly makes me feel happy and pampered.

How does Annmarie’s mission fit into your lifestyle?

It’s no coincidence to me that I discovered Annmarie at a time when I decided to explore and form healthier habits in general. The shocking realization that there are many less-than-ideal ingredients in much of our skincare and beauty products became of increasing concern. Also, as a Christian with Middle Eastern roots in Jerusalem, I’ve long been fascinated by the symbolism of frank and myrrh. And since at the time I’d started learning more about different Hay House authors and affiliates, a timely email cued me to try a sample; thus kicking off my enduring love affair with the anti-aging serum! The quality speaks for itself, and it’s been my go-to for 3 years now and I’m sure it will be for many more. I enjoy learning about other beneficial ingredients–which is facilitated by Annmarie’s blog and range of products–and I’m also excited to dive deeper into frank and myrrh as I research for my novel set in pre-Islamic Arabia. As such, I’m thankful to know a trusted company that uses the best ingredients, and which embodies values I share and want to support. Bonus points that it’s also based nearby in the Bay Area; making for a great opportunity to support an amazing local business!

Isn’t she beautiful?

Much Love,
Annmarie Skin Care

“Teaching People About Beauty From the Inside Out”
*****
(If you’re interested in being featured as one of our Beautiful Voices, please email us at newyou@annmariegianni.com.

The following post Beautiful Voices: Natacha Pavlov was first published on Annmarie Gianni Skin Care.

No comments:

Post a Comment